Thursday 30 October 2008

Julia Ormond in CSI NY

Julia Ormond has been a favourite actress of mine for many years now. In fact my "Undefinitive Page" about her was one of the first web sites I started, way back in the distant days of 1997.

That coincided with the start of a long period where she didn't seem to actually be making any movies so it took a lot of dedication to keep working on the page. Luckily lots of other dedicated fans would contribute what they would find.

I'm glad to say that lately things have been a little bit busy. Julia has had quite a few projects on the go including the Soderberg movie Che, a Spanish movie called The Escorial Conspiracy, Surveillance by Jennifer Lynch and a small part in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by David Fincher.

One big development lately is her role as a new detective on CSI NY and thanks to Rodolfo, one of my regular contributors, here is the first photo of Julia in the show.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

There are more photos from that episode at http://www.critictoo.com/news/csi-ny-508-100eme-episode-26-photos/. I understand it's a recurring or regular role.

You can see my 11 year old Julia web-page at myweb.tiscali.co.uk/chevron/juliaormond. Dedication I tell you!