Thursday 27 October 2011

Downton Abbey sisters in Radio Times

I know I was a little bit hard on Downton Abbey in my last post to this blog. However that didn't stop me from buying the new issue of the Radio Times that has a photo of the three Crawley sisters on the cover.

I'll be honest, I only bought it because there was a photo of the three Crawley sisters on the cover. I suspect it's largely to do with my strange and increasing attaction to the middle sister Edith.

Regardless of my motivations for buying said magazine here is a fairly good quality scan of the cover featuring Laura Carmichael, Jessica Brown Findlay and Michelle Dockery.


There are some actual words in an article about them inside the mag but I didn't bother scanning those.

I might tune in next Sunday night for a few minutes to see if Edith gets off with the Titanic guy.

Probably.