Wednesday 26 January 2011

X-Men: First Class

As a kid I was never into the X-Men comics as Spider-man was more my thing. I knew who the main characters were but that was about it. However I am a big fan of the X-Men movies. It's the one superhero franchise that gets me excited.

I've been pretty much avoiding reading too much about the new movie, X-Men First Class, that is due out this summer. I knew that it had young Magneto and young Xavier but that was about it.

Last night I did allow myself to read the following Entertainment Weekly interview with the director, Matthew Vaughn, and the movie does sound interesting. For example I didn't know that it was set in the 1960s and the focus on Magneto's character looks promising.

Check out the article at http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/01/22/x-men-first-class-matthew-vaughn/

Just four-and-a-bit months to go!