Thursday 1 April 2010

Scarlett Johansson Black Widow poster for Iron Man 2

To be honest I can't say I'm a big Scarlett Johansson fan. However I am a bit of a Black Widow fan. So when www.empireonline.com flagged up an image (via www.comic-con.org) of a Black Widow character poster from the almost-here Iron Man 2 it certainly caught my eye.

Last year it was rumoured that Emily Blunt was to play Natasha Romanoff, aka Russian super-spy Black Widow in the Iron Man sequel. Cue much joy and speculation on her Russian accent from me. As it turned out she didn't get the part. Cue less joy from me.

However I have to admit Scarlett fills out the costume well. =ahem= I'm willing to giver her the benefit of the doubt until I see the movie.

Here is above mentioned poster image. It's why we are all here after all.