Tuesday 2 December 2008

Anna Galvin in Stargate Atlantis

I've just seen the Stargate Atlantis episode with Anna Galvin in it. It was a season 5 episode called 'Remnants' just for the record. It had quite a clever little story structure where it turns out that some characters are not what they appear to be.

I was happy to see Anna Galvin in the episode. I've seen her in a few shows lately and I remembered her. She is really my "type".



That's the nice thing about TV shows that are made in Canada. If there's an actress I like in one show she'll probably turn up in another one. I first saw her in multiple episodes of season 7 of Smallville when Lex Luthor had a lady assistant. I got quite fond of her character and was sorry to see her assassinated.

(Just before she got assassinated she left Lex a message on the phone. I thought the least Lex could do would listen to his messages, but she was never referred to again. Hmph!)

I understand that she is in the Battlestar Galactica spin-off called Caprica. And according to the IMDB her character's name is Adama... Sounds promising!