Thursday 5 February 2009

Emily Blunt in Harper's Bazaar

I spotted Emily Blunt on the cover of the new Harper's Bazaar magazine today so I couldn't resist buying a copy.



I first noticed Emily back in 2003 in ITV's Henry VIII playing the ill-fated wife number five, Catherine Howard.

She's been very busy since then. Next up is another royal role in The Young Victoria as the young queen.

But I'm really excited by the news that she might be playing one of my favourite marvel characters in Iron Man 2, namely the Russian assassin Black Widow.

Now, numerous news stories online suggest she she may have to drop out of Iron Man 2 due to a conflict with a part in an upcoming movie of Gulliver's Travels. I hope that's not the case and Emily will get to put on a red wig and practice her Russian accent very soon.