Sunday 26 April 2009

Another post about Lucy Liemann

Did you watch Reggie Perrin this weekend?

Well, I know a bunch of you did because I noticed a jump in my visitors over the weekend. I had a look at the keyword analysis on my stat counter and this is what I saw:

39.68% Lucy Liemann
5.29% lucy liemann wiki
3.70% lucy liemann Reggie Perrin
3.17% lucie liemann
3.17% Lucy Liemann pics
2.65% lucy leimann in reggie perrin

(Plus a few mentions of Lara Pulver in Robin Hood.)

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one quite taken by Lucy.

So what did I think of the show? It was as funny as I thought it would be, i.e. not really that funny. The laughter track would go into overdrive at largely laugh-free intervals. Here and there there were a few amusing moments. Lucy shined as Jasmine Strauss, the object of Reggie's yearning. I will continue to watch it and hope it improves.

Oh, by the way, I see that BBC1 repeats it on Saturday night so I have no excuse to miss it.

Now, for those of you who were searching for "lucy liemann pics" here is one of the few photos I can find:



That's Lucy as Sam in Moving Wallpaper. Sorry, no photos as Jasmine from Reggie Perrin so far. If you find any please let me know!